Call Us (833) 331-1308(833) 331-1308

Reptile Runner US Shipping

We have launched our new service – shipping your Reptiles to USA.  In the past, you had to deal with multiple companies and governmental agencies to get your animal to your Canadian customers.  Now, you only deal with one company, Reptile Runner, to manage the whole shipment. 

How does the service work?

To keep the price of the service as low as possible for everyone, we send animals in ‘groups’ of shipments. All group shipments will be scheduled by Reptile Runner.  If you have a non-CITES animal, we can typically ship these rather quickly.  If you have a CITES II animal, a FWS permitting process is required it can add additional time (up to 90 days in most circumstances)

The shipments will be sent to our partner company in Atlanta GA.  Our partner company will split the shipments and send directly to your recipients on your behalf.

How do I send a CITES II animal to my customer in USA?

FWS requires three documents from CA shippers:

1. CITES II permits

2. Animal Declaration

3. FWS Inspection

 We will file the paperwork on your behalf and group permits to one shipment.  FWS takes from 30 to 90 days to process permits.  Once the permit has been obtained, we will schedule a time for you to ship your animal(s) to your customer in USA. 

 The permit fees are $150 CAD and are non-refundable.  It is important that the paperwork is filled out correctly so Fish & Wildlife doesn’t reject your permit. Final payment for the shipment costs will be made at the time of shipment scheduled.

How do I send a non-CITES animal to my customer in USA?

FWS requires two documents from CA shippers:

1. Animal Declaration Form.

2. FWS Inspection

FWS does NOT require a permit to ship your non-CITES animal to Canada. 

When we prepare your shipment you will be required to provide all the information  for the declaration so we can present to FWS during inspection.

To set up a shipment please call us at 833-778-7447


Please Wait... processing